About Us

I hope to share with ya'll the miracles, hardships, and escapades of life with my 5 boys and my husband. Each of the boys, Alec, Jordan, Nick, Xander and Aidan will be introduced to ya'll through my writings. My wish is to describe each member of the family through my writings so that you have a feel for who we are as a whole and as individuals.





Monday, December 27, 2010

My First Blog

I am totally new to blogging, but wanted to give it a try.  I have been looking for a way to spread the love, as I muddle my way through the raising of my 5 boys.  My boys are all their own individual selves and putting all 7 of us together proves to be interesting most of the time.  There are hardships, wonderous events, and hilarious moments everyday.    As time goes on, you will be introduced to my boys, one by one, through their various antics and escapades.  Much love ~ Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment